Let's Plan Your Trip
Flagler Beach - Pets, Parks and Vets
The biggest rule to keep in mind as you enjoy the Flagler area with your pet? Fines for failing to clean up after it are $500 – enforced. Comply in that regard and you've got one of the most pet-friendly places in the country to explore together. Flagler Beach itself welcomes leashed pets along a 6-mile stretch (except near the pier, between North and South 10th streets). Keep your leash to an eight-foot length (max) and off you go! (That's mush to you very northern dogs).
THE BARK SPOT
A full-range of pet services including grooming, natural food and treat retail, and that ongoing temptation to put your pet in an outfit. A great, friendly spot if you run out of treats or think your guy deserves a new vacation toy.
- Website: https://thebarkspot.com
- Address: 406 Beach Village Drive, Flagler Beach, FL 32136
- Keep in mind: See website for online coupons. Closed Monday.
Sixty thousand square feet of doggy bliss. Big and little dogs are separated with their own fenced play areas, while owners can grab a bit of shade on a park bench. A great spot to tire them out before heading off to enjoy the day together.
- Website: Wadsworth Park online
- Address: 2200 Moody Blvd., Flagler Beach, FL
- Keep in mind: Open dawn to dusk
Flagler Animal Hospital
- Phone: (386) 439-1606
- Address: 130 Old Kings Road South Flagler Beach, FL 32136
DIXIE COMMONS ANIMAL HOSPITAL (BUNNELL)
- Phone: (386) 437-6075
- Address: 32 Caroline St., Bunnell, FL 32110
- Website: https://www.dixiecommonsvet.com