Let's Plan Your Trip
Flagler Beach - Children and Rainy Days
SUMMER JR. LIFEGUARD PROGRAM
Weekly camps run through the summer and are a fun, engaging introduction to ocean rescue techniques (and, possibly, a lucrative summer job in future years!). Get that college fund started....
- Contact: Tom Gillin - email@example.com
- Children: Beginner camp for elementary and middle school-aged children, and an advanced camp for those aged 9-15.
ROLLER SKATING RINK (FLAGLERCOUNTY YOUTH CENTER)
Outdoor rollerblading or roller-hockey – for free!
- Website: Flagler County Youth Center online
- Address: 5500 E. Highway 100, Palm Coast, FL
OH HAPPY CLAY
Paint your own pottery for a perfect, DIY souvenir of your vacation. Staying a bit longer or stuck with a spate of rainy days? Art classes run regularly, teaching water color, stained glass techniques, and more.
- Contact: 986-5481 or OhHappyClay@live.com
- Address: 204 S. Daytona Ave, Flagler Beach, FL 32136
- Children: Welcomes kids and offers birthday parties
- Keep in mind: Closed Monday and Tuesday
Another shady trail, perfectly paved for a smooth bike ride. Walk it with your dog, or pick up the pace for a jog of up to eight miles. You might even dust off your RollerBlades and do it at speed! This one is recommended for kids especially as it's very flat and under tree-cover the whole way, with sufficient places to stop and look for frogs and other creatures.
- Website: Lehigh Trail online
- Address: Belle Terre Parkway to Colbert Lane, Palm Coast, FL