Flagler Beach - Shopping
This is a great town for browsing – without an itinerary you'll be delighted to stumble into used book stores, art galleries and – on Fridays and Saturdays – a beach-side farmers' market.
FLAGLER BEACH FARMERS' MARKET
Can your local farmers' market recall the seventies? Flagler Beach's weekly local food-fest began in 1979, meaning its second generation are now regular customers. Whether you're stocking up for your vacation rental, or filling the trunk with local Flagler goodies to take home – this is as easy as one-stop shops can be. Locally grown produce and seafood abound, plus jars of gooey honey, plants and fresh baked goods guaranteed to wake you up on an early morning shopping trip. See you at sunrise?
- Website: www.flaglerbeachfarmersmarket.com
- Address: Intersection of SR 100 & South Central Ave
- Keep in mind: Every Friday and Saturday from sunrise
EVIA'S BY THE SEA
A gallery-cum-gift shop just north of the pier. Packed with antiques and treasures of all sizes, there's always something to call you inside while window shopping.
- Address: 909 N Oceanshore Boulevard, Flagler Beach, FL 32136
- Keep in mind: Closed Saturdays