Let's Plan Your Trip
Flagler Beach - Things to Do at Night
FLAGLER BEACH FIRST FRIDAYS (MONTHLY)
From 6 p.m. through sunset, Flagler Beach hosts a monthly carnival/block party for residents and visitors alike. Live music, great local vendors and themed activities ensure each month is different and shouldn't be missed. Come hungry and eat your way through Flagler's best!
- Website: https://www.cityofflaglerbeach.com/firstfridays.html
- Address: Veterans Park, on the corner of A1A & Route 100
- Children: Yes! Family-friendly.
- Keep in mind: First Friday of every month, from 6 p.m. - 9 p.m.
Full moon hike (monthly)
Rangers at Gamble Rogers Park welcome any night-owls for a full moon hike, setting off from the beach as the moon begins to rise. Though extremely informative, this hike requires little exertion and is less than a mile long.
- Website: https://www.floridastateparks.org/gamblerogers
- Address: 3100 S. State Road A1A, Flagler Beach, Florida 32136
- Children: Kids welcome. Event finishes at 7:15 p.m.
- Keep in mind: RSVP required. See website for details.
FAMILY MOVIE NIGHTS AT WICKLINE PARK (MONTHLY)
Recalling a Happy Days era, enjoy an outdoor movie broadcast on the walls of the old school house. Movies are shown on the last Saturday of the month (March, April, May, June and September, October, November).
- Website: https://www.cityofflaglerbeach.com
- Address: Corner of Central Ave & S 7th Streets, Flagler Beach, FL 32136
- Children: Movies are kids' movies, generally G-rated
- Keep in mind: It's free! Flashlights are recommended to navigate after the movie.