Let's Plan Your Trip
Palm Coast & Flagler Beach - Pets, Parks and Vets
More than likely, your dog is readier for travel to Palm Coast than you are. The only requirements are that his collar bears ID and proper registration, and that you bring proof of rabies vaccine. You'll find that pets are welcome in many places, however they must remain leashed unless otherwise stated (such as at the fenced local dog park, details below). This link will point you to area dog parks, for all your trip activities.
ALOHA CRITTERS OF PALM COAST
Pet-sitting and dog-walking – very convenient if you're taking a day trip or planning a full day of golfing.
- Website: https://www.alohacritters.com
- Address: 26 Barbera Lane, Palm Coast, FL, 32137
- Address: Palm Coast Landing, 5100 E Highway 100, Palm Coast, FL 32164
JAMES F. HOLLAND MEMORIAL DOG PARK A new, fenced dog park open from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. daily.
- Website: James F. Holland dog park online
- Address: 18 Florida Park Drive North, Palm Coast, FL 32137
BANFIELD PET HOSPITAL
- Phone: (386) 437-7017
- Address: 5270 East Highway 100 , Palm Coast, FL 32164
SAFE HAVEN VETERINARY HOSPITAL
- Phone: (386) 446-9099
- Address: 30 Lupi Ct #109, Palm Coast, FL 32137