Let's Plan Your Trip
St. Augustine Beach - Eco Tours
RIPPLE EFFECT ECO TOURS
Once sitting comfortably in a kayak, you've got more options with Ripple Effect than you'd have at an NYC deli. First, choose from one of six locations near St. Augustine. Then, consider the range of tailored tours available at each site. At Guana-Tolomato Matanzas (see page 135), a partial look at the catalogue includes a full moon tour, astronomy tour, sunset tour or a family tour. But how about kayak fly-fishing or private lessons? All are available from guides with Florida Master Naturalists certification. They're pretty good at paddling, too. To choose the tour for you, check out the web calendar & make your booking. Beginners very welcome.
- Website: https://www.rippleeffectecotours.com
- Address: 101 Tolstoy Lane, St. Augustine, FL 32080
- Children: Ages 6 and up (daytime), 12 and up (sunset tours)
- Keep in mind: Reservations can be made online
ST. AUGUSTINE ECO TOURS
Yet more choices! These eco-tour offerings can be made by boat, kayak or catamaran, as well as on foot. View their web calendar to see their full range of tours, though favorites include photography tours and heading into the back-country with your certified naturalist guide. The company is happy to discuss its environmentally ethical approach (check website for more details), and its small size allows it be extremely accommodating to your needs.
- Website: https://www.staugustineecotours.com
- Address: 1093 A1A Beach Blvd., #430, St. Augustine, FL 32080
- Children: all ages accommodated, newborns and up
- Pets: pet-friendly
- Keep in mind: disabilities accommodated, call for details