Let's Plan Your Trip
St. Augustine Beach - Fishing Charters
With both salt and fresh water, there's a very long list of fish native to the region - including sport fish and very, very tasty fish. Throughout this guide book we mention fishing piers found in area town centers and state parks. However, if you'd like to make a day of it, these local fishing operators might make an extraordinary day of a favorite hobby.
RODBENDER FISHING CHARTERS
Captain Chuck Stearns has 27 years' experience fishing St. Augustine's waters and offers 3-hour to full-day charters to fish snapper, grouper, amberjack, kingfish, tuna, sailfish, barracuda, cobia and more. Except your own drinks and snacks, everything's provided and done for you, even cleaning the fish!
- Website: https://rodbenderfishingcharters-staugustine.com
- Keep in mind: Requires one week's notice, minimum.
Want a big fish? Spend as few as four hours or an entire day with Captain James Dumas, fishing St. Augustine's waters for redfish, black drum, sea trout, flounder, sheepshead, tarpon - and other native species you may or may not have heard of. Everything is provided, even the ice water.
- Website: https://www.drummancharters.com
ENDLESS SUMMER CHARTERS (DEEP SEA)
Tuna, barracuda, sailfish and marlin - you're headed out to sea in search of the big boys. Larger groups can be accommodated (up to 12 people) on a choice of three boats.
- Website: https://www.endlesssummercharters.com
- Address: 57 Comares Ave. St. Augustine, Fl 32084
SEA LOVE CHARTERS (DEEP SEA)
If 'reel therapy' isn't the best name for a fishing boat, we'd love to hear why. Sea Love is a great option if you're in town with a big group as their biggest of three boats can accommodate up to 61 passengers. Lots of regularly scheduled fishing trips for smaller groups or individuals, too.
- Website: https://www.sealovefishing.com
- Address: 220 Nix Boat Yard Road, St. Augustine, FL 32084
- Children: Kids welcome (though they caution about rough seas)
- Keep in mind: Discounts for seniors and children
ACTION KAYAK ADVENTURES (KAYAK FLY-FISHING)
Kayak fishing in the expert hands of a native Floridian paddler and fisherman. Combine your trip with hike, or take just a half-day's fishing excursion.
- Website: https://www.actionkayakadventures.com
- Keep in mind: Military discount available
Join experienced crabbers Mike and Nancy Ranquette for a day's stone crab fishing - whether you want to help cut the bait and pull the pots, or simply take pictures and enjoy the ride.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 904-794-4476.
- Children: Children welcome
- Keep in mind: Four people maximum, departs from the St. Augustine Municipal Marina (111 Avenida Menendez).