Let's Plan Your Trip
St. Augustine Beach - Yoga and Tennis
Vacation allows you to spend more time on a favorite hobby, or pick up a new one. Both that follow are all about hot weather and not only get you relaxed but earn you more ice cream.
BIKRAM YOGA ST. AUGUSTINE
You'll either love the heat or run a mile, but bikram devotees can't get enough. This studio offers specials for out-of-towners, as well as drop-in packages and private lessons. Forgot your mat? Rentals are available, as is massage therapy.
- Website: https://www.bikramyogastaug.com
- Address: 700 Anastasia Blvd., St. Augustine, FL 32080
- Children: Babysitting available
A large and very well-equipped public park offers 6 lighted tennis courts and every other sort of racquet sport: paddle tennis courts, four racquetball courts, and two pickle-ball courts. What's pickle ball? We're not really sure.
- Website: Treaty Park online
- Address: 1595 Wildwood Drive, St. Augustine, FL 32086
- Children: Very welcome
- Pets: Dog park at Treaty Park
PRIVATE LESSONS AND KIDS' LESSONS
- Coach: Bobby Ritacco, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (904) 471-2463