Let's Plan Your Trip
St. Augustine Beach - Crescent Beach: Restaurants
SOUTH BEACH GRILL
Fresh, local seafood with an emphasis on keeping things beachy cool and casual. A gluten-free menu is available as well. Why not try: the Steamed Seafood Platter.
- Cuisine: Seafood
- Website: https://southbeachgrill.net
- Address: 45 Cubbedge Road St. Augustine, FL 32080
- Keep in mind: "Shoes required after 5 p.m." says it all.
STEPHEN'S SOUL FOOD
Biscuits, sausage, gravy - so good you might need a little cry. Yes, everything's home- made. Save room for: Cinnamon Pecan Sticky Buns.
- Cuisine: Breakfast and Southern-style lunches
- Website: https://stephensfinefoods.blogspot.ca
- Address: 6101 A1A South in St. Augustine, FL (Treasure Beach Plaza)
- Keep in mind: Grab some home-made jams and jellies for the ultimate foodie souvenir.
CASA BENEDETTO'S ITALIAN CAFFE
As a family, the Benedettos have run home-style Italian restaurants for over a hundred years. Today, the tradition continues in a pink A-frame house with 'quaint' written all over it. Trendy it's not - but they don't call it grandma's cooking for nothing.
Save room for: Home-made Tiramisu.
- Cuisine: Italian (Sicilian)
- Website: https://www.casabenedettos.com
- Address: 6357 A1A South, St. Augustine, FL 32080
- Keep in mind: Dinner only, closed Sundays.