Let's Plan Your Trip
St. Augustine Old Town - Beers & Cigars
A1A ALE WORKS
Beer and a great view - are all your needs met? This casual spot beckons with a big patio upstairs, solving any problems you have with spare time on a sunny afternoon. Try a new beer brewed in-house, or choose from a decent selection of imported beer. Hungry? Standard pub fare is also available. Save room for: Fried Custard.
- Cuisine: Handcrafted Beer
- Website: https://www.a1aaleworks.com
- Address: 1 King Street, St. Augustine, FL 32084
- Keep in mind: You can try all 6 house beers in a sample session
Bay-front views and televised sports make a bar that everyone can agree on. Fifty draft beers offer a selection not to be rivaled (add a sausage sampler) or, if you're more of a wine fan, try a glass with a cheese plate. Why not try: Lazy Magnolia Southern Pecan Ale.
- Cuisine: Beers & wines of the world
- Website: https://www.jphenleys.com
- Address: 10 Marine St., St. Augustine, FL 32084
- Children: Kids' menu available
STOGIES JAZZ CLUB & LISTENING ROOM
Cigar connoisseurs will find Stogies a welcome respite from Florida's heat, however non-smokers should check out the craft beer selection. Enjoy one or both in their outdoor courtyard, where live music might be blues or jazz. Save time for: a board game played upstairs.
- Cuisine: Beer, wine, cigars
- Address: 36 Charlotte St., Saint Augustine, FL 32084
- Pets: Welcome in the outdoor courtyard