Let's Plan Your Trip
St. Augustine Old Town - Christmas Time
St. Augustine is a great spot in the winter months, whether you're a snowbird (or a spring chicken). Here are seven reasons to visit around the holidays.
ST. AUGUSTINE CHRISTMAS PARADE
Starting at 10 a.m. from the Mission of Nombre de Dios, this large, loud and festive parade weaves through historic St. Augustine for over an hour. Get photos with Santa afterwards in the Plaza de la Constitucion.
- Address: ends at Plaza de la Constitucion, St. Augustine, FL 32084
- Keep in mind: Typically the first Saturday in December.
The St. Augustine Amphitheater puts on its snowsuit each year, complete with an Elf Village for little kids and a Blizzard Bounce for slightly older ones. Amidst snow machines, adults and kids alike will enjoy hot cocoa, an outdoor ice rink, plus sleigh rides and photos with Santa. A weekday or weeknight visit will be a much quieter experience than Friday or Saturday night.
- Website: https://www.winterwonderlandflorida.com
- Address: 1340C A1A South, St. Augustine, FL 32080
- Children: Family-friendly, though some rides have height restrictions
- Keep in mind: Free admission with individually ticketed rides