Let's Plan Your Trip
St. Augustine Old Town - Bars
ST. AUGUSTINE PUB CRAWL
"The best way to explore history is to walk right through it." So say the organizers, though it seems they've paraphrased... because you'll drink your way through it. Stop at four historic pubs with a group of new friends and enjoy a drink (microbrew or wine) at each, included with your ticket.
- Website: https://staugustinepubcrawl.com
- Address: 23 Orange St., St. Augustine, FL 32084
- Children: Younger teens welcome on private tours, 18-20 year olds can join group tours
- Keep in mind: Book in advance, it's a popular ticket
SAN SEBASTIAN WINERY
Over the course of hour you'll tour the entire production set-up, including the bottling line (everyone's favorite mechanized mystery), before ending up in the tasting room. If you'd rather skip the tour and head straight to the good stuff, there's the rooftop 'Cellar Upstairs' with live jazz (open Friday nights and weekends).
- Website: https://www.sansebastianwinery.com
- Address: 157 King St., St. Augustine, FL 32084
- Keep in mind: Tours are free