Let's Plan Your Trip
St. Augustine Old Town - Fine Food
THE SAVORY FAIRE TASTING TOURS
Live to eat, at least for one night. This palate-pleasing company offers a range of tours to make sure you're matched with your absolute favorite foods. Whether that's the 'Wine, Chocolate & Cheese' option, a 'Micro Pub & Craft Beer Tour' or a filling 'Specialty Food & Wine Tasting Tour', you'll roll home as happy as a stuffed pig. To combine another St. Augustine aspect, you can do the tour by carriage ride.
- Website: https://thetastingtours.com
- Address: 6 Granada Street, St. Augustine, FL 32084
- Children: Welcome on private tours of four or more, otherwise must be 21 for group tours.
- Keep in mind: Advanced reservations required
TOUR DE CHOCOLATE
This tour is pitched as part St. Augustine history, part chocolate. Frankly, the names itself sells us - but if you need a quick fix, you might be better off hitting the retail shops. Recommended for serious chocolate buffs who want to know why it tastes so good.
- Website: https://www.staugustinecitywalks.com/
- Address: 23 Orange Street
- Keep in mind: Online booking discount.
WHETSTONE CHOCOLATE FACTORY TOUR
Would you wear a hairnet... if you got to spend an hour in a chocolate factory? A tasting tour that goes behind-the-scenes of Whetstone's process. Yes, it winds up in the gift shop; will you mind?
- Website: https://www.whetstonechocolates.com
- Address: 139 King Street, St. Augustine, FL 32084
- Children: Free under 5.
- Keep in mind: Reservations recommended.
ST. AUGUSTINE U-PICK FARM
A hydroponic farm where strawberries are grown in stacked pots, so you'll neither get dirty nor need to bend down for picking. Tours can be arranged for keen gardeners, call to make inquiries. Herbs and seasonal produce are also available.
- Website: St. Augustine U-Pick online
- Address: 2495 State Road 207 St. Augustine, FL 32086
- Children: Ideal for kids - it's fruit!
- Keep in mind: Open Thursday - Sunday, bring a hat and some water!
OLD CITY FARMERS' MARKET
- When: Every Saturday morning
- Website: https://www.staugustinefm.com
- Address: 1340 A1A S, St. Augustine, FL 32080 (St. Augustine Amphitheater)
ST. AUGUSTINE BEACH FARMERS' MARKET
- When: Every Wednesday morning
- Website: St. Augustine Beach Farmers' Market online
- Address: 350 A1A Beach Blvd., St. Augustine Beach, FL 32080 (Pier Park)
A peaceful and tasty way to start Wednesday or Saturday. Both markets are perfect places to stock up (if self-catering), browse jewelr y and hand-made accessories, or buy fresh produce. Vendors are happy for you to inspect their wares, and will talk to you about where it's from or just how fresh it is. Browse home- made bread, datil peppers (a local specialty) and hot sauce, local shrimp, plus olives, pickles and more.