Let's Plan Your Trip
St. Augustine Old Town - Lunch Time
Want to eat lunch in the deep end of a swimming pool? (Once the world's largest indoor pool). This slightly fancy, slightly quirky café serves lunch daily: big, hearty portions of quality food. Sandwiches and desserts are easily shared over the course of a very memorable lunch. Definitely try: Curried Chicken Salad.
- Cuisine: Soups/salads/sandwiches
- Website: https://www.thecafealcazar.com
- Address: 25 Granada St., Suite F, St. Augustine, FL 32084
- Keep in mind: Inside the Lightener Museum. Lunch only!
There comes a time in every vacation when you need a pastry. A good pastry -a Danish made with real butter, or a mid-morning croissant. Stop at The Bunnery to grab a snack, a quick lunch or a rev-your-engines weekend breakfast, before heading off for more exploring. Why not try: A PB&J where both bread and jam are home-made.
- Cuisine: Breakfast/sandwiches/salads
- Website: https://www.bunnerybakeryandcafe.com
- Address: 121 St. George's Street, Saint Augustine, FL 32084
THE BACK 40 URBAN CAFE
Quite the hole-in-the-wall but you'll be glad you found it. Fresh food with lots of veggie/vegan options and a long list of wine and micro-brews. Why not try: Upside Down Chicken Pot-Pie.
- Cuisine: Salads and sandwiches
- Website: https://back40urbancafe.com
- Address: U.S. 1 South, 40 South Dixie Highway, St. Augustine, FL 32084
- Children: Kids' menu available
- Keep in mind: closed Sundays
- Cuisine: Vegetarian breakfast and lunch
- Website: https://www.manateecafe.com
- Address: 525 Florida 16 #106 St. Augustine, FL 32084
GAS FULL SERVICE RESTAURANT
- Cuisine: Burgers and home-made favorites
- Website: Gas Full Service Facebook
- Address: 9 Anastasia Blvd. #C, Saint Augustine, FL.
- Keep in mind: Desserts change daily - check Facebook