Let's Plan Your Trip
St. Augustine Beach - Vilano Beach: Restaurants
CAP'S ON THE WATER
A perfect location with a sunset oyster bar, Cap's serves up "new coastal cuisine in an old Florida setting". Popular with both locals and tourists for unparalleled views and an unbeatable wine list. Save room for: Dulce De Leche Chocolate Cake.
- Cuisine: Seafood
- Website: https://www.capsonthewater.com
- Address: 4325 Myrtle St., Saint Augustine, FL 32084
- Children: Kid's Menu and a tire swing!
- Keep in mind: Lunch on Fridays/weekends, dinner daily. "First come, first serve" policy.
THE REEF RESTAURANT
For great ocean views in a more upscale environment, the Reef's main dining area is indoors, so you'll stay cool in the summer and comfortable in the winter. The dress code isn't T-shirts, so pack something dressier for a Sunday brunch. Save room for: Florida Orange Sunshine Cheesecake
- Cuisine: Seafood
- Website: https://www.thereefstaugustine.com
- Address: 4100 Coastal Highway, St. Augustine, FL 32084
- Children: Yes, child-friendly
- Pets: Pet-friendly deck
- Keep in mind: Happy hour and Sunday brunch also available.
AUNT KATE'S ON THE RIVER
This gem is riverside and with calmer waters come the chance to see birds fishing on the banks and manatees swimming slowly by. If you head inside, the large main dining room or the Victory Bar both offer a relaxed ambiance. Giving points for effort, while the menu won't change your life, the BBQ is smoked in-house. Why not try: Baby Back Ribs.
- Cuisine: Florida camp cooking
- Website: https://aunt-kates.com
- Address: 612 Euclid Ave., St. Augustine, FL 32084
- Children: Kids' menu available
- Keep in mind: Lunch and dinner only - early bird specials
BEACHES AT VILANO
Just off Vilano Beach Pier, this is a great stop for sunset - whether you've timed your dinner right or just want an end-of-day drink and snack. The fun never ends with an outdoor tiki bar, long happy hour and even imported white sand near the water to create a tropical atmosphere. Save room for: Homemade Apple Cobbler.
- Cuisine: Seafood, salads, sandwiches
- Website: https://www.beachesatvilano.com
- Address: 254 Vilano Rd, Vilano Beach, FL 32084
- Children: Kids' menu available. They can play on the beach while you relax.
- Keep in mind: Lunch, dinner and live music