632 Cinnamon Beach
With room for eight, Cinnamon Beach’s condo 632 easily serves as Vacation HQ for all your group’s needs. A clever layout makes this suite work so well for big groups. While the large oceanfront balcony, over 20 feet long and very deep, is an obvious round-the-clock destination, this unit has great flexibility. An open-plan living and dining area offers that great sense of ‘together time’ in an unhurried, warm-weather way. Relax here as a family and see how your day unfolds.
Sleeping arrangements offer everyone great privacy. While the master bedroom can exist as a separate vacation paradise, two more guest bedrooms and a guest bathroom are tucked away from things in a convenient triangle. This better accommodates different sleeping schedules – whether due to jet lag or sheer indulgence.
Everyone can pack as much as they like; each bedroom has a large wall closet and further storage in chests of drawers, etc. High ceilings, neutral walls, fantastic natural light and a clever use of space make this unit feel even bigger than its 1,962 square feet. Yet, the suite’s biggest room will seem your oceanfront balcony, where the vast Atlantic Ocean appears all yours. With a large, rectangular dining table, you can seat everyone around and enjoy drinks, games or a meal.
To ring the changes, an indoor dining table seats six and the open-plan kitchen makes meals very communal as the chef and little helpers can join in the pre-dinner conversation. Finished all in white with stunning dark granite countertops, you’ll wish your own kitchen came with an ocean view – waiting for water to boil was never so rewarding. Fully equipped with dishes, pots, and pans – everything is here ready for your favorite menu!
For your entertainment pleasure, this specific condo includes cable with 250 channels. Plus, high-speed wireless cable internet. And, the phone in the condo allows FREE unlimited long distance calls to anywhere in the US and Canada. Wow!
Few suites of this size will comfortably sleep so many guests. Your luxurious master suite has a king bed and en-suite bath, while bedroom two boasts a queen bed and its own TV. Your extra ‘bang-for-buck’ comes in bedroom three – a kid’s dream come true.
Sleeping up to 4 ( two singles and a queen sleeper sofa), they might not get much sleep but they’ll have the time of their lives. Whether playing with friends or catching up with beloved cousins, any child will love this nonstop sleepover adventure.
Should a beach as your backyard, kids’ splash zone water park and snorkeling not tire them out, a short 110-mile drive to Disney World surely will. Lucky you have a great spot reserved for gin & tonics once they’re in bed…. Please Note: The splash zone is under construction.
This is Cinnamon Beach Condo Unit 632 in the Ocean Hammock Resorts in Palm Coast, Florida. This is building 6, third floor of a sixth-floor building. We also manage unit 631, 633, 634 (on 3rd floor), perfect for families traveling together.
Nestled within the Ocean Hammock Beach Resort, you will find the exclusive gated community of Cinnamon Beach. Our Cinnamon Beach condos include access to a large ocean front heated pool, a second heated pool with a gradual slope entrance for kids and families, a water splash zone for kids, a fitness center, a kid's game room, an adult game room with pool table, jacuzzi and a selection of picturesque walking and jogging trails. Please Note: The splash zone is under construction.
Plus Additional Fees
*** Final pricing will include fees in addition to rent; including an end of stay cleaning fee, non refundable damage waiver, booking fee, local and state tax, community application fee (on select communities), and pet fee (per pet). *** All fees will be provided prior to booking.
632 Cinnamon Beach
- Coffee Maker
- Full Kitchen
- Ice Maker
- Hot Tub
- Pool (Heated)
- Cable Television
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Free Wifi
- Medical Srvs Nearby
- Nearby Grocery
- Outlet Shopping
- Ceiling Fans Bedroom
- Central Air
- Washer & Dryer
- Airport - 30 Miles-DAB
- Neighborhood - Cinnamon Beach Condos
- Miniature Golf
- Exceptional Sunrises
- Exceptional Views
Guest Rating for
632 Cinnamon Beach
Perfect Labor Day getaway
A vacationer (Reviewed on 09 Apr 2018)
Linda Gragg (Reviewed on 11 Apr 2017)
Janice Gardner (Reviewed on 11 Sep 2016)
Wonderful Vacation at the beach
Janice S Gardner (Reviewed on 11 Jul 2016)
Steve T. (Reviewed on 19 Oct 2015)
Always a great stay at Cinnamon Beach
Patricia W. (Reviewed on 18 Aug 2015)
david s. (Reviewed on 23 Jul 2015)
mY STAY AT CINNAMON BEACH RESORT
Pam L. (Reviewed on 09 Jul 2015)
- A Traveler from Fishers, IN, United States, (Reviewed on 29 Jun 2015)
DJ W. (Reviewed on 01 Jun 2015)
Beautiful and Peaceful
- A Traveler from Benton, KY, United States, (Reviewed on 13 Apr 2015)
Sunny florida with family and friends
- A Traveler from Deep River, Ontario, Canada, (Reviewed on 23 Mar 2015)
Ron D. (Reviewed on 02 Dec 2014)
John B. (Reviewed on 28 Jul 2014)
Nice but won't go back
Chris S. (Reviewed on 03 Jul 2014)
Nice family getaway
Seth O. (Reviewed on 10 Jun 2014)
A small piece of Heaven
Peggy A. (Reviewed on 27 May 2014)
Best Location ever
Jean S. (Reviewed on 02 Jul 2013)
not many complaints
Michelle H. (Reviewed on 15 Apr 2013)
Louise S. (Reviewed on 20 Mar 2013)
Wonderful place to stay
- A Traveler from Jacksonville, FL, United States, (Reviewed on 30 Jul 2012)
Great family vacation!
Jennifer S. (Reviewed on 12 Jun 2012)
Awesome ocean view, condo needs some updating
Sheena S. (Reviewed on 04 Jun 2012)
- A Traveler from Vancouver, BC, Canada, (Reviewed on 28 May 2012)
- A Traveler from Moultrie, GA, United States, (Reviewed on 02 May 2012)
Geoffrey B B. (Reviewed on 16 Apr 2012)
We will happily return!
- A Traveler from Fort Thomas, KY, United States, (Reviewed on 09 Apr 2012)
Anna C. (Reviewed on 05 Apr 2012)
Craig and Diane A. (Reviewed on 03 Jan 2012)
Cameron K. (Reviewed on 02 Aug 2011)
- A Traveler from Ridgeland, SC, United States, (Reviewed on 20 Jul 2011)
Kimberly S. (Reviewed on 19 Jul 2011)
- A Traveler from Oviedo, FL, United States, (Reviewed on 04 Jul 2011)
- A Traveler from Murayville, GA, United States, (Reviewed on 23 Jun 2011)
- A Traveler from Gate City, Virginia, United States, (Reviewed on 24 May 2011)
Niall H. (Reviewed on 27 Feb 2011)
Comfortable, quiet unit with a great view.
James S. (Reviewed on 03 Feb 2011)
- A Traveler from Atlanta, GA, United States, (Reviewed on 30 Nov 2010)
- A Traveler from Evans, Ga, United States, (Reviewed on 12 Jul 2010)
- A Traveler from Douglassville, PA, United States, (Reviewed on 24 Jun 2010)
Rita S. (Reviewed on 14 Jun 2010)
Great family vacation spot
Philip K. (Reviewed on 27 Apr 2010)
- A Traveler from Hope, IN, United States, (Reviewed on 22 Mar 2010)
Heather F. (Reviewed on 19 Feb 2010)
James S. (Reviewed on 04 Feb 2010)
Denise S. (Reviewed on 18 Jan 2010)
Sharon C. (Reviewed on 03 Oct 2009)
Raphael K. (Reviewed on 26 Sep 2009)
Annual Cousins' Get-Away
- A Traveler from Savannah, GA, United States, (Reviewed on 16 Sep 2009)
Having never rented before.......
Karen C. (Reviewed on 18 Aug 2009)
Beautiful and relaxing
Carleen M. (Reviewed on 10 Aug 2009)
- A Traveler from valdosta, GA, United States, (Reviewed on 04 Aug 2009)
Condo was beautiful but missing a couple of items in the kitchen like an ice cream scopoper & pizza cutter. Needed more bath towels.
- A Traveler from Lilburn, GA, United States, (Reviewed on 27 Jul 2009)
- A Traveler from Millstadt, IL, United States, (Reviewed on 11 May 2009)
Joseph S. (Reviewed on 13 Apr 2009)
Mahen E. (Reviewed on 01 Mar 2009)
Loved it...every minute of it.
Heather F. (Reviewed on 20 Feb 2009)
James G. H. (Reviewed on 30 Jan 2009)
Great trip.....wonderful vacation! Beautiful Resort!!
- A Traveler from McDonough, GA, United States, (Reviewed on 16 Oct 2008)
- A Traveler from Peachtree City, GA, United States, (Reviewed on 14 Oct 2008)
WE WERE VERY SATISFIED WITH OUR VISIT. I WOULD GIVE RATINGS OF 5 ON ALL QUESTIONS. WE HAD A WONDERFUL WEEK. WE WERE VERY IMPRESSED WITH THE CLEAN CONDO AND EVERYTHING IN GOOD SHAPE.
Paula F. (Reviewed on 19 Aug 2008)
- A Traveler from Snellville, GA, United States, (Reviewed on 15 Aug 2008)
- A Traveler from Cynthiana, IN, United States, (Reviewed on 29 Jul 2008)
Great view, great beach.
- A Traveler from Ocala, FL, United States, (Reviewed on 16 Jun 2008)
Richard H. (Reviewed on 14 Apr 2008)
Renting on line was a new experience for me and was so easy. We loved are stay and are looking forward to another stay this summer and hopefully will be able to make it a family tradition.
- A Traveler from Orange Park, FL, United States, (Reviewed on 10 Apr 2008)
After the holiday get away.
- A Traveler from Knoxville, TN, United States, (Reviewed on 09 Apr 2008)
632 Cinnamon Beach