732 Cinnamon Beach
“One of the best vacations ever” “A 10 out of 10” Cinnamon Beach’s 732 enjoys consistently rave reviews and a steady pack of return visitors, happy to enjoy its spacious and comfortable environment, year after year. Join the ranks of the converted, and give this fantastic condo a try.
Waking to the sound of crashing waves, you can choose to crawl out of bed at daybreak to watch the sunrise from either the nearby beach or your large balcony, directly off both the master bedroom and the living room.
When ready, spend enjoyable hours at the shore, either hunting for shells or watching dolphins playing in the surf. Renowned for its sugary soft sand, Cinnamon Beach is equally perfect for laying down on a towel to take the best nap of your life. The beach’s further enticement is its total privacy - it’s available for exclusive resident use and you’ll never suffer crowds.
This tile condo unit is beautifully decorated and is kept extremely clean. Sleeping eight people in three large and comfortable bedrooms, this unit boasts an entirely new décor, including both furniture and paint.
For your entertainment pleasure, Cinnamon Beach 732 condo includes HDTV with 250 channels. Plus, high-speed wireless cable internet. And, the phone in the condo allows FREE unlimited long distance calls to anywhere in the US and Canada. Wow!
A massive 1,910 square feet leave you room to spread out and claim your own favorite corners, while cathedral ceilings make the best use of the property’s fantastic natural light. From floor to ceiling, recessed lights and tiled floors only increase your sense of height and space.
New technology complements the suite’s recent updates - high-speed cable Internet and a new HDTV and DVD player in the living room and LCD TV's and DVD players in all bedrooms are great additions for you to enjoy.
On the third floor, you have a great vantage point over the ocean. Enjoy your view both day and night, sitting around the large balcony’s comfortable dining table and chairs. Tiled floors stay cool in the day. Within the kitchen, find all the dishes, pots and pans that you could wish for.
Nestled within the Ocean Hammock Beach Resort, you will find the exclusive gated community of Cinnamon Beach. Our Cinnamon Beach condos include access to a large ocean front heated pool, a second heated pool with a gradual slope entrance for kids and families, a water splash zone for kids, a fitness center, a kid's game room, an adult game room with pool table, Jacuzzi and a selection of picturesque walking and jogging trails. Please Note: The splash zone is under construction.
Plus Additional Fees
*** Final pricing will include fees in addition to rent; including an end of stay cleaning fee, non refundable damage waiver, booking fee, local and state tax, community application fee (on select communities), and pet fee (per pet). *** All fees will be provided prior to booking.
732 Cinnamon Beach
- Coffee Maker
- Full Kitchen
- Ice Maker
- Hot Tub
- Pool (Heated)
- Medical Srvs Nearby
- Nearby Grocery
- Outlet Shopping
- Cable Television
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Free Wifi
- Ceiling Fans Bedroom
- Central Air
- Washer & Dryer
- Airport - 30 Miles-DAB
- Neighborhood - Cinnamon Beach Condos
- Miniature Golf
- Exceptional Sunrises
- Exceptional Views
Guest Rating for
732 Cinnamon Beach
A Vacationer (Reviewed on 12 Aug 2018)
The condo and complete were amazing.
A Vacationer (Reviewed on 10 Aug 2018)
A vacationer (Reviewed on 08 May 2018)
Very nice place to stay!!!!
A vacationer (Reviewed on 04 May 2018)
A vacationer (Reviewed on 02 May 2018)
- A Traveler from , , , (Reviewed on 15 Jan 2017)
Joyce Stephens (Reviewed on 27 Jul 2016)
Marcelo Jaramillo (Reviewed on 13 Jan 2016)
Ocean side condo
Kellie Lawley (Reviewed on 02 Dec 2015)
Ron D. (Reviewed on 12 Aug 2015)
Another Great Vacation at Cinnamon Beach
Patricia W. (Reviewed on 03 Jun 2015)
my Florida vacay
Kim S. (Reviewed on 25 May 2015)
Pamela L. (Reviewed on 06 Apr 2015)
Angela M. (Reviewed on 10 Dec 2014)
Cinn Beach 732
Paul H. (Reviewed on 01 Dec 2014)
we felt like the Rich & famous
Joanne G. (Reviewed on 19 Nov 2014)
Overall Good experince
Krishna V. (Reviewed on 18 Aug 2014)
Great Stay at 732 Cinnamon Beach
Connie F. (Reviewed on 18 Aug 2014)
- A Traveler from Atlanta, GA, United States, (Reviewed on 30 Jun 2014)
We absolutely love Ocean Hammock!
DJ W. (Reviewed on 10 Jun 2014)
- A Traveler from Cross Lanes, WV, United States, (Reviewed on 09 Jun 2014)
Bike Week Vacation
- A Traveler from La Porte, TX, United States, (Reviewed on 23 Apr 2014)
Daytona 500 Stay
Laurie H. (Reviewed on 27 Feb 2014)
- A Traveler from Buffalo, NY, United States, (Reviewed on 17 Feb 2014)
Arnold J. (Reviewed on 05 Nov 2013)
Awesome vacation at Cinnamon Beach
Pat R. (Reviewed on 09 Sep 2013)
Third Visit with Family
- A Traveler from Orlando, FL, United States, (Reviewed on 05 Aug 2013)
David L. (Reviewed on 01 Jul 2013)
Shirleen F. (Reviewed on 17 Jun 2013)
A Great Vacation spot
Jeff A. (Reviewed on 03 Jun 2013)
Kristen D. (Reviewed on 12 May 2013)
Perfect weekend at the beach
- A Traveler from Durango, CO, United States, (Reviewed on 01 May 2013)
Our Palm Coast Family Vaca
- A Traveler from Jacksonville, -, United States, (Reviewed on 06 Sep 2012)
A great location!
Melody S. (Reviewed on 16 Jul 2012)
Joan S. (Reviewed on 26 Jun 2012)
Amy M. (Reviewed on 25 Jun 2012)
Spring Break 2012
- A Traveler from Penn Yan, NY, United States, (Reviewed on 18 Apr 2012)
Michelle P. (Reviewed on 26 Mar 2012)
Spring break '12
Brian A. (Reviewed on 21 Mar 2012)
We can't wait to come back!
Annette T. (Reviewed on 03 Mar 2012)
#732 Cinnamon Beach Condo was great for our family get-together!
Mary R. (Reviewed on 07 Dec 2011)
Dan M. (Reviewed on 11 Sep 2011)
- A Traveler from Springboro, OH, United States, (Reviewed on 16 Aug 2011)
Amie M. (Reviewed on 15 Aug 2011)
Michael G. (Reviewed on 11 Jul 2011)
- A Traveler from Harlem, GA, United States, (Reviewed on 11 Jul 2011)
Gina W. (Reviewed on 05 Jul 2011)
- A Traveler from Cleaveland, TN, United States, (Reviewed on 11 Jun 2011)
Nancy M. (Reviewed on 24 May 2011)
lovely location with ocean view.
Eric L. (Reviewed on 18 Apr 2011)
- A Traveler from Huntington, IN, United States, (Reviewed on 29 Mar 2011)
Hammock Dunes beach front condo
Brian A. (Reviewed on 21 Mar 2011)
Tamara V. (Reviewed on 03 Jan 2011)
Anne D. (Reviewed on 29 Nov 2010)
relaxing, beautiful beach location
- A Traveler from Stuart, Florida, United States, (Reviewed on 20 Sep 2010)
Great stay at cinnamon beach!
Marc I. (Reviewed on 14 Aug 2010)
Three Happy Generations
Margaret S. (Reviewed on 28 Jul 2010)
- A Traveler from Carmel, IN, United States, (Reviewed on 28 Jun 2010)
Easter Family Vacation
Kevin Z. (Reviewed on 08 May 2010)
- A Traveler from New Albany, IN, United States, (Reviewed on 29 Mar 2010)
- A Traveler from Canton, OH, United States, (Reviewed on 05 Jan 2010)
- A Traveler from Mableton, GA, United States, (Reviewed on 26 Oct 2009)
2 thumbs up for cinnamon beach condo
Amy P. (Reviewed on 22 Sep 2009)
Fantastic stay at 732 Cinnamon Beach...whole family would highly recommend this condo.
John F. (Reviewed on 13 Sep 2009)
Cinnamon Beach Condo
- A Traveler from Tampa, FL, United States, (Reviewed on 07 Sep 2009)
Lynda R. (Reviewed on 01 Jul 2009)
Marcia K. (Reviewed on 31 May 2009)
- A Traveler from Morgantown, WV, United States, (Reviewed on 04 May 2009)
William B. (Reviewed on 13 Apr 2009)
One of the best vacations ever
Meghan F. (Reviewed on 17 Mar 2009)
- A Traveler from Tampa, FL, United States, (Reviewed on 01 Mar 2009)
James Y. (Reviewed on 25 Feb 2009)
Donny B. (Reviewed on 12 Jan 2009)
Great place to vacation with family!
- A Traveler from Bettendorf, Iowa, United States, (Reviewed on 03 Jan 2009)
A great time and great value at 732 Cinnamon Beach
Susan A. (Reviewed on 13 Nov 2008)
- A Traveler from Owensboro, Ky, United States, (Reviewed on 25 Oct 2008)
Christina G. (Reviewed on 29 Sep 2008)
Vacation at Last
Charlene H. (Reviewed on 18 Sep 2008)
- A Traveler from Gainesville, FL, United States, (Reviewed on 18 Aug 2008)
732 Cinnamon Beach