Island South 7
Enter oceanfront resort Island South’s unit 7 and fall in love with this happy space. Ceiling fans provide a delicious cooling breeze - improved tenfold when you leave your large balcony doors open.
Sunny yellow walls indicate, from the moment you wake up, that this is not the place for hard work or tough decisions. Leave such troubles at home - with a sky this blue and a beach this close you won’t have time. Unique to this unit - your ocean view invites participation. From your large balcony, follow your private staircase one floor down and choose between quick paths to the beach or swimming pool. Both are at your fingertips.
Sit back and contemplate the horizon from all corners of an open plan living room that screams “vacation.” Bright and funky furnishings are endearing and comfortable - enjoy yourselves. The suite’s cohesive kitchen design allows relaxation with a margarita, while you and your family or friends happily prepare dinner or a snack. You’ll love the roomy stainless steel fridge/freezer and the ocean views easily visible from all points of the large prep area.
The simple pleasure of a stunning sunrise is matched with technological treats - a brand new LCD TV and high-speed wireless internet available throughout. Your guests will comfortably stretch out across the suite where up to six adults will sleep comfortably. Making great use of opposite corners, your master suite is tucked far from the second bedroom for optimal privacy.
This is a place to put your feet up and kick back, yet the charms of nearby St. Augustine are just a short drive whenever you’d like to add more action. Island South’s unit 7 could become an addicting habit - will you mind it?
The oceanfront balcony is probably the true highlight for any guest. With comfortable chairs and a table, this may be the only place you dine during your vacation. Enjoy the sound of the surf, the smell of the crisp salt air and the sight of moonlight shimmering on the ocean. Plus, there is direct access from balcony straight to the ocean or pool from private stairwell.
Island South in St Augustine Beach Florida is an ocean front community that is only 5 miles to historic downtown St. Augustine FL. Island South features a sparkling oceanfront pool, reserved parking, and private beach access. Great restaurants, entertainment, golf, and tennis nearby and within walking distance. Our beachfront condo is located in St Augustine Beach Florida close to grocery shopping, restaurants, and nightlife. Enjoy a gorgeous sunrise right from your condo.
Plus Additional Fees
*** Final pricing will include fees in addition to rent; including an end of stay cleaning fee, non refundable damage waiver, booking fee, local and state tax and community application fee (on select communities). *** All fees will be provided prior to booking.
Island South 7
- Coffee Maker
- Full Kitchen
- Community Pool
- Grill Community
- Medical Srvs Nearby
- Nearby Grocery
- Outlet Shopping
- Ceiling Fans
- Central Air
- Washer & Dryer
- Airport - 50 Miles-DAB
- Football - Jacksonville Stadium
- Neighborhood - Island South - SA
- Cable Television
- DVD Player
- Free Wifi
- Miniature Golf
- Exceptional Sunrises
- Exceptional Views
Guest Rating for
Island South 7
A vacationer (Reviewed on 17 Apr 2018)
Great ocean front condo!
A vacationer (Reviewed on 13 Apr 2018)
Clean and cheerful
A vacationer (Reviewed on 04 Apr 2018)
We will stay at Island South 7 again!
Nancy Speakman (Reviewed on 18 Apr 2017)
- A Traveler from , , , (Reviewed on 06 Jan 2017)
Carol Hubert (Reviewed on 11 Sep 2016)
Pat Merwin (Reviewed on 11 Sep 2016)
- A Traveler from Canton, GA, United States, (Reviewed on 09 Nov 2015)
Island south, unit 7
- A Traveler from Jacksonville, FL, United States, (Reviewed on 10 Aug 2015)
Grey place to stay
- A Traveler from Jennings, FL, United States, (Reviewed on 23 Jul 2015)
Nice vacation rental
Jim F. (Reviewed on 11 May 2015)
Ralph M. (Reviewed on 05 Jan 2015)
Almost Perfect !
Thomas R. (Reviewed on 09 Dec 2014)
Relaxing and fun!
Jeff B. (Reviewed on 20 Oct 2014)
Wonderful spot in St. Augustine beach!
- A Traveler from Cutler Bay, Fl, United States, (Reviewed on 01 Sep 2014)
- A Traveler from Jacksonville Beach, FL, United States, (Reviewed on 10 Apr 2014)
love were it was at wish it was closer to the beach
- A Traveler from Lenoir City, TN, United States, (Reviewed on 02 Feb 2014)
Mary Dell B. (Reviewed on 28 Oct 2013)
Lynn A. (Reviewed on 30 Sep 2013)
Island South Stay
Rebecca T. (Reviewed on 03 Jul 2013)
Oguz C. (Reviewed on 01 Apr 2013)
Jane C. (Reviewed on 25 Mar 2013)
Unit seven scores a ten!
- A Traveler from Oxford, PA, United States, (Reviewed on 11 Mar 2013)
Island South 7
- A Traveler from Memphis, TN, United States, (Reviewed on 21 Oct 2012)
Great property, Great Location.
- A Traveler from New Haven, Kentucky, United States, (Reviewed on 24 Sep 2012)
2-week family getaway
Julie P. (Reviewed on 27 Aug 2012)
Improvements to unit were nicely done!
Erica M. (Reviewed on 13 Aug 2012)
Lacking amenities at condo
- A Traveler from Jacksonville, FL, United States, (Reviewed on 07 Aug 2012)
Pure Relaxation at Island South 7
Kelly W. (Reviewed on 14 Jun 2012)
Very nice property at a great location.
- A Traveler from Lexington, KY, United States, (Reviewed on 08 May 2012)
William F. (Reviewed on 28 Apr 2012)
St. Augustine rental unit.
Judith F. (Reviewed on 02 Apr 2012)
A very good experience
- A Traveler from New Brighton, Minnesota, United States, (Reviewed on 13 Mar 2012)
island south #7
- A Traveler from Knoxville, IL, United States, (Reviewed on 02 Mar 2012)
Island South 7
- A Traveler from Seneca, SC, United States, (Reviewed on 23 Dec 2011)
Fabulous 2 bedroom right on the ocean condo. Loved it.
Gary K. (Reviewed on 01 Nov 2011)
Beautiful and Clean
Louis & Mary Ann F. (Reviewed on 20 Sep 2011)
2nd Annual Visit
Sharla G. (Reviewed on 13 Sep 2011)
Kruder family vacation
Ronald K. (Reviewed on 12 Jul 2011)
Jennifer W. (Reviewed on 27 Jun 2011)
We'll be Back!
June D. (Reviewed on 13 Jun 2011)
THE UNIT IS VERY ATTRACTIVE AND WELL EQUIPED.
Sue M. (Reviewed on 02 Jun 2011)
We've stayed in this unit before and really like the location. The new kitchen and master bath is wonderful and the unit for the most part is really nice. Here's the BUT, that living room furniture has to go.
Thomas M. (Reviewed on 03 May 2011)
Spring Break Vacation
Carol N. (Reviewed on 29 Apr 2011)
Loved Unit 7 at Island South
Christine M. (Reviewed on 28 Mar 2011)
Had a super fabulous time!
Sharla G. (Reviewed on 12 Sep 2010)
WISH WE WERE BACK
Stephen W. (Reviewed on 09 Sep 2010)
- A Traveler from Opelousas, LA, United States, (Reviewed on 08 Jun 2010)
Beautiful view and weather. Balcony was a good size. Pillows were hard, but beds ok. Limited lighting in 2nd bedroom. No stereo if looking to play music, but lots of books and puzzles.
- A Traveler from Travers City, MI, United States, (Reviewed on 20 Apr 2010)
Abby R. (Reviewed on 29 Mar 2010)
Sandy K. (Reviewed on 23 Mar 2010)
Island South #7
Christine M. (Reviewed on 22 Feb 2010)
Janice N. (Reviewed on 08 Nov 2009)
Very nice place to get away !!
Vicki M. (Reviewed on 24 Aug 2009)
Perfect Weather for a Perfect Week!
Donald P. J. (Reviewed on 09 Jun 2009)
- A Traveler from Sebring, FL, United States, (Reviewed on 01 Jun 2009)
Mark S. (Reviewed on 18 May 2009)
Great location and view. Highly recommened condo!
- A Traveler from Topsham, ME, United States, (Reviewed on 04 May 2009)
St. Augustine condo stay!
Chessa K. (Reviewed on 09 Apr 2009)
- A Traveler from Annapolis, Maryland, United States, (Reviewed on 23 Mar 2009)
LOVE THIS CONDO!
Kathy W. (Reviewed on 11 Mar 2009)
Kimberly K. (Reviewed on 10 Mar 2009)
The Smith/Renick stay
Terry R. (Reviewed on 12 Feb 2009)
- A Traveler from Lantana, FL, United States, (Reviewed on 05 Jan 2009)
Saved our Vacation!
Eric B. (Reviewed on 28 Oct 2008)
Last Days of Summer 2008
- A Traveler from Statesboro, GA, United States, (Reviewed on 25 Sep 2008)