Jamaica Royale 91
In this handy ground-floor condo, you're just a short walk away from gorgeous Crescent Beach, the jewel in Siesta Key's crown. Enjoy laid-back beach living, from the open-air patio to the sun-washed living room!
Jamaica Royale 91 redefines "easy." No stairs, no hallways, no fuss -- just walk right up and you're in! The patio will lure you right away, with its ultra-comfy chaise longues and chairs--sturdy, yet lightweight enough to be easily moved to follow the sun or shade as the day progresses. Wreathed in palm trees and tropical foliage, this is your private haven in Florida's most beautiful coastal paradise!
The patio can become part of the living room at Jamaica Royale 91! Just throw open the big sliding-glass doors and you can link the sofa and easy chairs of the tiled living room with the lawn furniture of the patio. Are frosty cocktails and al fresco dining the order of the day?!
The best thing about this lush garden view is that you can enjoy it from the entire living, dining, and kitchen area of Jamaica Royale 91. The sunshine and greenery seem to follow you indoors through the sliders, so even when you're prepping appetizers in the kitchen, you can look out at the beautiful Florida scenery.
Of course, the living area can also be made private by closing the drapes. Gather your group around the big flat-screen TV after a busy day at the beach and enjoy some downtime together, or set up the Monopoly board at the roundtableand indulge in a little old-fashioned family fun. You have free WiFi at this condo, so you can also set up laptops and tablets at the table and begin uploading your vacation pics and memories. Stay as connected -- or as unplugged! -- as you want during your stay.
The kitchen is galley-style, with granite countertops and sparkling appliances. You'll find everything you need here -- the whole Megillah of cookware, serving dishes, utensils, and chef's tools. Even if you're planning to dine out (and you should! Siesta Key has fabulous restaurants!), take a peek in the well-appointed cupboards and drawers. You could prepare a homemade feast here, and you may be tempted to whip up some pancakes for the kids or some fancy nibbles for the grown-ups! If not, the coffeemaker, toaster, microwave, and blender stand ready to get you out of the kitchen and back into the action as soon as possible. Pick up some groceries and you're good to go in this efficient kitchen!
The bedrooms at Jamaica Royale 91 ensure everyone of a great night's rest. The master suite is very spacious, with a king-sized bed, a cozy reading chair, dual lamps, a long window with lovely views, and plenty of open floor space. The en-suite bath offers both a shower and tub option and also has plenty of shelves and counter space for all your toiletries.
The second bedroom is ideal for children, friends, and others traveling with you. Large and light, this room contains one double bed and two twins, sleeping four in comfort. White wicker accents and curtained windows add welcome touches to the decor, and a large dresser holds everyone's vacation togs.
The second bathroom offers a walk-in shower and is convenient to both the second bedroom and the living area of Jamaica Royale 91. Towels are provided for both bathrooms, and sheets for every bed -- including the fold-out queen-sized sofa sleeper in the living room, which accommodates another two people.
Best of all, Jamaica Royale 91 is just a hop, skip, and jump from the beach, located in a beautiful resort with three heated swimming pools, shuffleboard courts, gorgeous landscaping, and picnic/grilling areas. Come enjoy the Gulf Coast on one of its most magnificent beaches -- book Jamaica Royale 91 now!
Plus Additional Fees
3 Night Minimum Stay Required. *** Final pricing will include fees in addition to rent; including an end of stay cleaning fee, non refundable damage waiver, booking fee, local and state tax and community application fee (on select communities). *** All fees will be provided prior to booking.
Jamaica Royale 91
- Coffee Maker
- Full Kitchen
- Pool (Heated)
- Medical Srvs Nearby
- Nearby Grocery
- Outlet Shopping
- Cable Television
- Free Wifi
- Ceiling Fans Bedroom
- Central Air
- Airport - 10 Miles-SRQ
- Neighborhood - Jamaica Royale
- Miniature Golf
- Near Beach
- Exceptional Views
- Near Beach
Guest Rating for
Jamaica Royale 91
We only stayed 3 nights
A Vacationer (Reviewed on 10 Aug 2018)
Convenient location to the beach, pools, and parking.
A Vacationer (Reviewed on 13 Jul 2018)
Clean, we enjoyed it. Could use mattress pads
A vacationer (Reviewed on 16 May 2018)
A vacationer (Reviewed on 09 May 2018)
April 2018 Visit to 91 Jamaica Royale
A vacationer (Reviewed on 08 May 2018)
Wonderful place, will return someday
A vacationer (Reviewed on 01 May 2018)
Weather was cold but other than that great.
A vacationer (Reviewed on 02 Apr 2018)
The property was dated but was the perfect space and location for our family.
A vacationer (Reviewed on 01 Apr 2018)
LOCATION IS THE BEST
A vacationer (Reviewed on 31 Mar 2018)
- A Traveler from , , , (Reviewed on 06 Jan 2017)
Diane Spalding (Reviewed on 11 Sep 2016)
Jamaica Royale 91 made for an enjoyable family trip
NORMA Alene P. (Reviewed on 21 Jul 2015)
Not in Kansas Anymore
- A Traveler from Topeka, KS, United States, (Reviewed on 18 May 2015)
Ron C. (Reviewed on 23 Mar 2015)
Jamaica Royale 91 Siesta Key rental Feb 2015
- A Traveler from Holland, MI, United States, (Reviewed on 18 Feb 2015)
Needs to be mopped!
Kathleen M. (Reviewed on 21 Nov 2014)
a sweet vacation
Ernest R. (Reviewed on 15 Sep 2014)
Siesta Key Getaway
- A Traveler from Plantation, FL, United States, (Reviewed on 01 Sep 2014)
Deb W. (Reviewed on 13 Aug 2014)
- A Traveler from Askin, SE, Sweden, (Reviewed on 05 Jun 2014)
Siesta Beach Vacation
- A Traveler from Columbus, OH, United States, (Reviewed on 01 Jun 2014)
Nichole H. (Reviewed on 23 Dec 2013)
Steps to the Beach!
Kathleen Y. (Reviewed on 30 Oct 2013)
- A Traveler from Gainesville, FL, United States, (Reviewed on 18 Sep 2013)
first visit to Siesta Key with family
Melinda H. (Reviewed on 17 Sep 2013)
Too small for the price
Laura L. (Reviewed on 27 Jul 2013)
Another great vacation at Jamaica Royale
Kent H. (Reviewed on 10 Jul 2013)
- A Traveler from South Deerfield, MA, United States, (Reviewed on 03 May 2013)
Fisrt time spring break trip to Florida
- A Traveler from Columbus, OH, United States, (Reviewed on 24 Apr 2013)
Linda G. (Reviewed on 15 Apr 2013)
- A Traveler from Bradenton, FL, United States, (Reviewed on 04 Feb 2013)
Happy in the sun.
- A Traveler from Windsor, ON, Canada, (Reviewed on 08 Jan 2013)
Great location on the number beach.
Dion K. (Reviewed on 28 Nov 2012)
quiet get away
- A Traveler from Fort Wayne, IN, United States, (Reviewed on 19 Oct 2012)
- A Traveler from Longwood, FL, United States, (Reviewed on 12 Sep 2012)
Just what the doctor ordered
- A Traveler from Niles, OH, United States, (Reviewed on 02 Sep 2012)
Peter B. (Reviewed on 09 Aug 2012)
Brian R. (Reviewed on 23 Jul 2012)
we had the best time
Kent H. (Reviewed on 11 Jun 2012)
- A Traveler from New Providence, NJ, United States, (Reviewed on 30 Apr 2012)
Very enjoyable !
- A Traveler from dayton, Ohio, United States, (Reviewed on 16 Apr 2012)
- A Traveler from Decatur, IN, United States, (Reviewed on 02 Apr 2012)
Great Family Vacation!
Karen F. (Reviewed on 02 Apr 2012)
91 jamaica royale
Nola J. (Reviewed on 03 Jan 2012)
Great stay...few details missing
- A Traveler from Homeworth, Ohio, United States, (Reviewed on 15 Sep 2011)
Risa W. (Reviewed on 29 Aug 2011)
- A Traveler from Oak Lawn, Illinois, United States, (Reviewed on 02 Aug 2011)
Tanya W. (Reviewed on 20 Jun 2011)
- A Traveler from Indianpolis, IN, United States, (Reviewed on 05 Apr 2011)
Kathleen S. (Reviewed on 31 Jan 2011)
Mark F. (Reviewed on 24 Aug 2010)
- A Traveler from St. Louis, MO, United States, (Reviewed on 13 Jul 2010)
- A Traveler from Pittsboro, IN, United States, (Reviewed on 23 Apr 2010)
- A Traveler from Tallahassee, FL, United States, (Reviewed on 02 Sep 2009)
- A Traveler from Raleigh, NC, United States, (Reviewed on 04 Aug 2009)
- A Traveler from Westhaven, Ca, United States, (Reviewed on 02 Mar 2009)
Jamaica Royale 91