This 2-bedroom condo has everything your group needs for a sunny family vacation in Florida! You’ll love the heated pool, patio grill, and the ideal location with an easy walk to the nearby beach.
Waves 18 has an open floor plan that allows people and air to circulate freely throughout the space. The living room has a large window that shines natural light on the tasteful furnishings and smooth tile floors. You’ll be tempted to sink straight into the overstuffed couch, which has the added advantage of a pull-out bed that can accommodate two extra guests. With a rocking chair and a large wicker recliner, there’s room for everyone in your group to relax in comfort. Gather the family for a movie night on the flat-screen TV, or take a few moments to upload vacation pictures using the free Wifi. You’ll feel right at home here!
One corner of the living space contains the beautiful dining area. The oval wooden table is very large, with room for six chairs around it. Beneath the ceiling fan overhead and a gentle swirling breeze, you’ll sit in comfort for a buffet dinner or a night of board games! With its central location, this is the perfect spot to sip your morning coffee or plan the next day’s adventures with the family.
Waves 18 has an all-white kitchen that is light and airy. There is ample cupboard space, so you can feel confident about buying groceries from a store nearby and stocking up on supplies for your vacation. With a full set of large and small appliances, you have the freedom to cook as many meals at home as you like in this generous and well-organized kitchen.
The master bedroom in this villa is lovely and bright. The sage green textiles coordinate perfectly with the dark wicker furniture that rests on the plush carpet. You can see the palm trees through the window as you recline on your huge king-sized bed! In the evening, unwind with your favorite show on your flat-screen TV. With a ceiling fan overhead and lots of privacy, you’re guaranteed a great night’s sleep.
The second bedroom in Waves 18 has lots of space for two children or adults traveling together. The two twin beds frame a large window that lets in lots of light, and the wood wicker headboards match the side table and a large dresser. Your guests will have plenty of room to unpack in this spacious room.
The condo has a large bathroom that is decked out with tropical touches, from the sky-blue walls to the beachy shower curtain and accessories. There is lots of storage space in the white vanity and the mirrored medicine cabinet that hangs above it, and there’s room for all of your toiletries. It’s a cheerful space to get ready every day!
You and your guests will enjoy the amenities at Waves 18, starting with an on-site laundry room that makes it easy to pack light for your vacation. Enjoy fresh clothes and dry towels anytime! Near the laundry area is a lounge space with two plush couches, along with an air hockey table that the kids will love. Outside, you’ll find a brick patio with a large grill. Why not try a little outdoor dining with some quick and easy burgers? And whenever you feel like a swim, the community pool awaits you nearby; its heated waters are crystal clear and welcoming year-round.
Waves 18 is just a short walk away from the world-famous St. Pete Beach. The soft, white sands slope gently into the stunning blue water, and you can spend hours walking, lounging, or swimming here. Pack a picnic and catch a spectacular sunset one evening, and create a memory the family will always treasure!
The area is packed with activities for everyone in your group, from shopping and dining on Corey Avenue to endless water sports along the beach. You can rent a boat, go for a dolphin-watching cruise, try kayaking and paddle boarding, or opt for adventure with jet skiing and parasailing. You’re guaranteed an incredible vacation no matter what you choose, so book your stay at Waves 18 now!
Plus Additional Fees
*** Final pricing will include fees in addition to rent; including an end of stay cleaning fee, booking fee, local taxes and application fee (on select communities). *** All fees will be provided prior to booking.
- Coffee Maker
- Full Kitchen
- Ice Maker
- Medical Srvs Nearby
- Nearby Grocery
- Outlet Shopping
- Grill Community
- Pool (Heated)
- Miniature Golf
- Near Beach
Guest Rating for
A Vacationer (Reviewed on 10 Aug 2018)
Great clean accommodations
A vacationer (Reviewed on 09 May 2018)
A vacationer (Reviewed on 22 Apr 2018)
- A Traveler from , , , (Reviewed on 06 Jan 2017)
My 4 grandkids and my 3 kids look forward to this Vaca every year
- A Traveler from Adairsville, GA, United States, (Reviewed on 09 Jun 2016)
Repeat Waves Guest
- A Traveler from Blairstown, NJ, United States, (Reviewed on 08 Jun 2016)
Our stay in Waves #18
- A Traveler from East Aurora, NY, United States, (Reviewed on 25 Mar 2016)
Paul H. (Reviewed on 19 May 2015)
Dark, needs new carpet
- A Traveler from Merrick, NY, United States, (Reviewed on 09 Apr 2015)
Perfect place to stay on vacation
- A Traveler from Springfield, MO, United States, (Reviewed on 10 Feb 2015)
A Great place to Stay
Susan B. (Reviewed on 24 Jan 2015)
Great location, clean, but needs updates
- A Traveler from Nepenthe, ON, Canada, (Reviewed on 26 Jul 2014)
good,but dirty condo
Sejad O. (Reviewed on 06 Jul 2014)
Week long vacation at St Pete's was enjoyable.
- A Traveler from Logy Bay, NL, Canada, (Reviewed on 03 Jun 2014)
Recommended, with two caveats.
- A Traveler from Jackson, NJ, United States, (Reviewed on 17 Jan 2014)
Agnes M. (Reviewed on 21 Sep 2013)
Sally M. (Reviewed on 16 Sep 2013)
Each day you will feel more at home
Lynn H. (Reviewed on 17 Aug 2013)
St. Pete Beach
- A Traveler from Eschborn, Hessen, Germany, (Reviewed on 26 Jul 2013)
wonderful of beach place
Brook B. (Reviewed on 05 Jun 2013)
Great last minute rental.
Carol M W. (Reviewed on 10 Apr 2013)
- A Traveler from Troy, MI, United States, (Reviewed on 15 Mar 2013)
Fabulous First Time Florida Vacation
- A Traveler from Fort Saskatchewan, AB, Canada, (Reviewed on 05 Mar 2013)
Evandro V. (Reviewed on 05 Jan 2013)
Just what we needed
- A Traveler from Edmond, OK, United States, (Reviewed on 11 Aug 2012)
Memorial Day Trip
- A Traveler from Wheatfield, IN, United States, (Reviewed on 30 May 2012)
2 Blocks from the Beach
- A Traveler from Orlando, FL, United States, (Reviewed on 15 May 2012)
- A Traveler from Hayesville, NC, United States, (Reviewed on 28 Mar 2012)
Clean and close
- A Traveler from Thuwal, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, (Reviewed on 10 Mar 2012)
- A Traveler from Brampton, ON, Canada, (Reviewed on 04 Mar 2012)
Trip of 07-2011
Janice N. (Reviewed on 20 Jul 2011)
- A Traveler from Toms River, NJ, United States, (Reviewed on 11 Jul 2011)
I think you need to change the carpet, no hair dryer for women,i had to adjust the burners on stove, burners still a little lopsided
Leslie J M. (Reviewed on 24 May 2011)
Jim I. (Reviewed on 16 May 2011)
The complex was nice and convenient. I believe that our unit (18) is ready for a make over. While passing other windows and seeing another unit - ours was outdated. Otherwise - very happy.
- A Traveler from New Knoxville, OH, United States, (Reviewed on 10 Apr 2011)
- A Traveler from Springfield, OH, United States, (Reviewed on 31 Mar 2011)
Great Spot- Decent Room
Brian O. (Reviewed on 21 Mar 2011)
- A Traveler from Excelsior, MN, United States, (Reviewed on 08 Mar 2011)
Very Unhappy at The Waves
- A Traveler from Amherst, NY, United States, (Reviewed on 07 Apr 2010)
Most relaxing vacation ever
Bert C. (Reviewed on 12 Sep 2009)